Wednesday 24 November 2010

Audience Feedback for My Animatic.

After looking at everyones animatic, we now have feedback, initial comments and targets for each of our animatics.
The positive comments i got back from my animatic consist of the following:
- Most people like the music which i decided to choose as they said it suited the genre i am doing.
- The varied shots and the particular use of the long shot at the end is effective.
- They said they thought the Story line was explained well and was just enough to leave you in suspense.

The main targets i got back from my animatic are listed below:
- The use of either adding more titles or spreading them out a bit more.
- The music could fade out at the end

After taking the following targets under consideration, i could possibly add more titles in to my animatic as the feedback i received suggests i should do so. As well as this, it might be beneficial to fade the music out at the end in order to create a more tense effect. 
Another possible target i could give myself, could be to include some different sound effects such as the phone ringing and the cry which Sophie hears, this could add to the effect and whilst watching my animatic, you could relate to it easier. This was not something which was mentioned through my audience feedback, i however feel this could be benefical.

Below is my animatic:

No comments:

Post a Comment