Wednesday 17 November 2010

Storyboarding.

I have just finished my storyboard and am now starting my animatic. I have found it fairly hard to put all my ideas down into the right shots which i feel will create the right effect, although i am quite happy with my final outcome and feel that the shots i have chosen should work well together. I need to make sure my opening sequence creates tension and keeps the audience on the edge of their seats. I have tried my best to make my ideas as realistic as possible.

All in all i have 48 shots. I wasen't sure how i was going to end my opening sequence as i didn't know whether to give it a more significant ending, or let it just end casually after the two mintues, i tried my best for it not to seem like a trailer! I have decided the end of my opening sequence to be Sophie walking out the house and the door closing behide her, i don't feel that this will make it too much like a tralier. I am hoping this will simply let the audience realise there is something not right and something could be in the house, making them want to watch more and creating enigma codes.

I am going to use a range of shots to create varied effects, such as extreme close ups, close ups and long shots, these all being conventional for horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment