Friday 5 November 2010

Audience Profile.



As you can see, my horror opening sequence is aimed at both genders, but mainly males. Between the ages of 15-35, therefore mostly aimed at the younger generation. I have decided to aim my film at working/middle class people. The typical interests my target audience enjoy are things such as rock climbing, although this isn't an everyday activity, the thrill and adrenaline you feel from it, would be of somebody who enjoys a horror film. 
My target audience will generally have an active fulfilled lifestyle.
Overall, people in general enjoy horror films, people of all ages and both genders. This is the reason i have included pictures such as the up to date fashion; jeans and shirts, and the curry as well as enjoying music such as example. Even though most people enjoy horror films, the particular people i am aiming at  have made my decisions far more specific. 

No comments:

Post a Comment